Jelastic partnered with DigitalOcean. Jelastic announced a business partnership with DigitalOcean. It offers the development team a streamlined launch of a private platform as a service.
It provides a small and effective edition of Jelastic PaaS with DigitalOcean infrastructure. It will help customers to easily manage all cloud-native application when it lowers the cost. In a turnkey solution, a large set of functionality and tools are included. Which are required by the Information Technology departments to manage cloud-native & legacy applications. This is what Jelastic offers after Jelastic partnered with DigitalOcean.
Jelastic Paas Lite Edition Features:
- Can manage multiple droplet and regions from single admin panel
- Superb developer web portal
- Horizontal & Verticle Scaling done Automatic.
- Automatic Replication & Clustering
- Integrate with Git and SVN
- Platform white labeling and customization
- Auto scalable cluster for Magento, WordPress, MySQL/MariaDB, etc.
- Deeper container management access for Open API, CLI & SSH.
- Built-in Monitoring, metering & troubleshooting tools.
This platform will help you to move from local software licensing approach to an as-a-service model. You can launch own cloud services in a particular niche, It’s ready to go to the PaaS engine.
The Jelastic licensing is depends on the number and type of Droplet connected to Jelastic PaaS LE. For the initial setup, To setup initial cluster, it requires 8 GB RAM, 100 GB disc space & 4 Core CPU. Capacity for droplets based on the needs. It can be 32+ GB RAM for large size development and production environments, 16GB RAM for production environments with medium load and 8 GB RAM for initial setup and small projects.
Our Main gold is to make application management and creation easier from start to finish. On DigitalOcean Jelastic’s PaaS offering automates creation, clustering, scaling and security updates. And it enables application developers to spend less time thinking about infrastructure and will focus on their applications.
-Apurva Joshi, DigitalOcean
Stay tuned with the latest Cloud News. Subscribe our newsletter for regular updates.