HostedBizz, a Cloud Services Provider (CSP) from Canada has released the latestcloud data security offering which is based on Cloudian’s HyperStore object storage platform. The company is a cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), provider. HostedBizz HBS3 delivers the advantages of HyperStore’s boundless scalability, completely primary S3 adaptability, and excellent security features to HostedBizz’s clients. The organization will allow HBS3 to follow a consumption-based pricing model.
The Cloud service provider situated in Ottawa, Ontario gives an integrated package of IT infrastructure that includes services such as cloud servers, disaster recovery, backup, remote desktop services, file sharing, and private network access via an integrated network of IT associates and resellers.
Company to extend Cloud offerings
While the company seemed to extend its cloud offerings, the company wanted to make sure that it had one of the finest object storage platform. So they conducted extensive research of several vendors’ solutions and finally opted for HyperStore as the base for its HBS3 service solution.
Jim Stechyson, co-founder at HostedBizz stated that to make sure that clients get a reliable solution for data security and long term support, his company properly assessed Cloudian. He later said that the team finally decided that ‘Cloudian’ is the best solution to meet the requirement or demands of the clients. The solution provides scalable capacity, multi-tenancy, and affordability.
The best part of HostedBizz is that it will be giving HBS3 following pay as you go, pricing model, in which clients pay only for the capacity they utilize every month.
Benefits of Hostedbizz HBS3 includes:
- Modular and endless scalability allows users to begin small and advance to an exabyte of storage capacity without any interruption.
- Complete native S3 compatibility, to make sure flawless combination with the extending ecosystem of S3-based applications and archive solutions.
- Superior security characteristics, which include the capacity to create backup duplicates stable for security against ransomware attacks.
- Demonstrated interoperability with Veeam and other vendor platforms for data security, archiving, and cloud tiering.
- Integrated administration tools to improve monitoring, control, and billing.
- Multi-tenancy to supply users with reliable, self-managed storage within a joint platform.
- Geo-redundancy over various data centers in Canada.
- SMB/NFS storage services support.
- In comparison to traditional disk and tape-based storage systems, HBS3 is 70% cost-effective.
Looking for morecloud news? Signup our newsletter for the latest update