Rescuezilla 2.4 based on Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish is now available to download. The newest version brings enhanced hardware support for new devices and brings numerous bug fixes.
With that being said, let’s see the enhancements and bug fixes in the Rescuezilla 2.4;
- Ubuntu 22.04 is included instead of an older version of Ubuntu i.e Ubuntu 21.10 for enhanced hardware support.
- Clonezilla EFI NVRAM script was resolved to manage reboot on EFI system betters.
- The version includes the Mozilla Team PPA repository as the new snap packaging is incompatible with Rescuezilla’s build scripts.
- Removed old partclone v0.2.43
- Moved the post-completion action to the in-progress page
- Included the ability to set a custom SSH port
Subscribe to our newsletter today for hot and trending Linux News updates from prominent tech industries.