MX Linux, a popular Linux distro known for its stability and powerful performance obtained a new update recently. MX Linux 21.3 update with Xfce 4.18 desktop environment and Debian 11.6 Bullseye.
The Debian-based Linux OS, MX Linux is built to be fast and efficient while offering a full set of features to Linux users. The update also brings Linux Kernel 5.10 LTS while you can update to Kernel 6.0 and get newer drivers and hardware.
The latest MX Linux 21.3 update incorporates:
- Xfce 4.18 release
- Fluxbox receives a new mx-rofi-manager tool to save and manage configuration.
- Debian stable kernel 5.10 made available with the mx-packageinstaller.
- Allows installation of deb files directly with the deb-installer tool.
- Firmware packages updated
- The majority of the apps within MX Linux obtained translation updates.
Meanwhile, users who have MX Linux 21 installed can update to the latest version by typing the following commands into the terminal:
sudo apt update
sudo apt full-upgrade
Alternatively, users can download MX Linux 21.3 ISOs from the links provided below:
- 32-bit Xfce with Debian standard 5.10 kernel
- 64-bit Xfce with Debian standard 5.10 kernel
- 64-bit Xfce “AHS” with Debian 6.0 kernel
Subscribe to our newsletter today for hot and trending Linux News updates from prominent tech industries.