Limelight Networks, a prominent provider of content delivery, and AppOps at the edge has launched the Layer0 platform on its global Content Delivery Network (CDN).
The Layer0 platform is said to be Limelight’s first product launch since its acquisition of Layer0 in 2021. Layer0 by Limelight is next-level development and delivery solution for the future of web applications.
The Layer0 platform is a gamechanger in web and application development. The platform allows web developers to release web applications twice as fast and meanwhile offer sub-second page loads. The platform allows to add or replace a website’s existing CDN and also the security vendor. Thereby, offering the development teams leverage new features that help make an incredible shift to zero ops and programming at the edge.
Layer0 by Limelight include the following capabilities:
- One of the largest global, private edge caching network
- DDoS, WAF, as well as bot-detection capabilities
- The industry’s lowest latency edge logic
- Edge enablement of React, Vue, Next.js, Nuxt.js, Svelte and other 10 frontent frameworks
- Integrated observability suite
- Automatic SSL and custom domains
- Intuitive and actionable real-user measurement (RUM) performance monitoring built to improve SEO and search ranking
- Self-service support for every capability
Here’s comprehensive documentation for Layer0 which may be useful to you.
Layer0’s capabilities seamlessly integrate with just one deploy command. The integration allows easy installation and maintenance of a complex, modern website. Thereby eliminating the need for purchasing and stringing together over twenty-point cloud solutions essential today.
Meanwhile, Ajay Kapur, Chief Technology Officer at Limelight Networks said that limelight is offering its clients an integrated solution that offers the best productivity and performance outcomes in the market.
Want to read more about web hosting news? Signup for our newsletter and get the latest updates from prominent web hosting industries.