Bluehost, a globally recognized web hosting solutions provider has announced the launch of new commerce solutions allowing its users to build and host their eCommerce sites with the help of WordPress technology integrated with YITH plugins and WooCommerce.
With this advancement, the host will be able to offer new solutions which clients can use to sell their products online. Bluehost aims to add advanced features like Giftcards, WishList, Customer Account Page, and basic features such as easy payment options, schedule calendar appointments, print labels, ship new customer orders, etc.
Bluehost’s solution incorporates a complete package blend of plugins, tools including:
- WooCommerce and Enhanced YITH Plugins: Enhanced YITH plugins bundled with WooCommerce allow users to solve crucial eCommerce needs.
- Simple and Quick Store Creation: Easy-to-follow wizard that allows users to onboard and launch their website within minutes.
- Multiple Marketplaces One Dashboard: Users can manage multiple marketplaces from one single intuitive dashboard.
- Yoast SEO: One of the best WordPress SEO plugins with over 10 million plus websites. Yoast SEO is a full-fledged SEO plugin used by SEO experts across the globe.
- Professional Services and 24/7 Expert Support: Bluehost’s dedicated customer support are ready round the clock to help clients go online and resolve any issue faced while launching their online store.
Newfold Digital’s President, Ed Jay,
“We have so many customers around the world with unique needs and different levels of expertise in building online stores. With the launch of Bluehost’s new commerce solutions, our team is addressing the needs of small businesses looking for the flexibility and power of WordPress but want the experience of coming online and selling to be simple.
The curated experience we are providing strikes the perfect balance of security, reliability, and functionality by taking the power of WordPress and putting it into the hands of users in a way that feels intuitive and native for each of our customers seeking to grow their businesses.”
Signup for our newsletter today to get the latest and hot trending Web Hosting News from prominent hosting industries.