As stated by Domain name offer service DomainAgents, domain acquisition requests have increased significantly. DomainAgents’s view has been backed by powerful earnings reports from registrars and they conversed with different marketplaces.
Even in the situation where the coronavirus crisis has built anxiety and unpredictability over the globe, domain name values have stayed reasonably constant. Lockdowns have taken businesses online and the concept of remote work has transformed the mindset and the strategy of millions of people who work. In the last two months, we have seen a 20% growth in domain offers as compared to the same time the previous year.
Talking about the observation, CEO of DomainAgents, Ryan McKegney stated that Budgets obvious will continue to face immense pressure as more and more businesses and people continue to adapt. He further added, it is not easy to predict how domains name values will be in the future but for now, the market seems to be strong. he concluded his statement by saying that they are delightful to help their clients in every possible way, whether the clients are selling or buying among in this trial state.
Some instances of domain values
Short, one-word .com domains
• Example: Palace.com (sold for $306,000 USD), Thyme.com (sold for $80,000 USD)
• Cost range: $40,000 – $250,000+
• Look out for: Common, brandable, and trendy words as these can boost the value of a domain.
• There is no top limit, but sales such as Voice.com for $30M are outliers.
Longer or Uncommon One-word .com domains
• Example: Satisfying.com (sold for $50,000 USD)
• Cost range: $10,000-$50,000+
• Look out for: Trendy, Brandable words, or create variations of more common or smaller words which can boost the value of a domain.
Three-letter .com domains
• Example: BTI.com (sold for $100,000 USD), FWW.com (sold for $35,000 USD) / OLI.com (sold for $50,000 USD), AOA.com (sold for $200,000 USD)
• Cost range: $20,000k -$50,000k+, potentially over 7 figures
• Look out for: Trendy abbreviations that can boost value.
For more Network/Internet News. Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest update from network & internet industries.