Wp Engine, Fornune Best Workplace In Technology (2020)

Must Read
Roger Moraleshttps://www.cloudhostnews.com/
Professional & passionate blogger by heart. Write various topics like web hosting, cloud computing, Linux, datacenter, reviews, the latest hosting news, etc. He is working on many popular blogs and also works as a technical Analyst.

Wp Engine is one of the most popular digital experience platforms. It has been selected for the Fortune Best Workplace in Technology for the year 2020.

A great place to work is the fortune partner. They surveyed approx 300,000 employees in the united states technology industry. From more than 60 survey questions, WP Engine is selected for the Best Workplace in Technology.

3rd Time Wp Engine Selected For the Fortune Best Workplace in Technology

Good news for the WP Engine, It is WordPress digital experience platform that is finalized for the Fortune Best Workplace in Technology. It has more than 85% of the employee’s experience with trust in their workplace and the ability to reach human potential as part of the company. Remaining 15 percent is based on the daily experience of innovation, and assessment of the employees, effectiveness of their leaders & company value.

In 2019, They launched the most popular social responsibility program, Engine for Good. The main purpose of this social responsibility program is to build an inclusive and safe workplace. It has a massive investment in the online WordPress community which is focused by Open Future(WordPress). Open Heart (Give-Back) and Open Doors(Diversity & Inclusion) are the three major pillars of Engine for Good.

WP Engine is best known for managed hosting for personal websites, large companies, and small businesses. It is a breed of a technology company and it provides a solution as per a customer’s needs and it also helps to create a remarkable website and application on the WordPress platform to boost business faster.

For more Network/Internet News. Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest update from network & internet industries.



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -spot_img
Latest News

Windows 11 22H2 build 22621 Update Ready for Release

This week, Microsoft silently finalized Windows 11 22H2 build 22621 as RTM; so this implies that the next feature...
- Advertisement -spot_img

More Articles Like This