The WordPress5.4 is scheduled to be released on March 31. Just before releasing the final version WordPress recently announced that WordPress 5.4 second release candidate is now accessible with improvement and fixes. The WordPress 5.4 RC2 came shortly after the WordPress 5.4 Candidate.
WordPress 5.4 release candidate simply means that the version is ready to be released but with minor changes. WordPress said that with millions of themes and plugins there may be a possibility that something has been missed.
The Developers of WordPress has been asked to test and try the plugins and themes before the final release of WordPress 5.4. The testing phase will be done so as to fix bug and compatibility issues. The bugs and issues can be presented on WordPress’ help gatherings.
As per WordPress post, RC2 comes with changes to the new About page and 5 fixes for the following regression and bugs.
- Block Editor: Update WordPress Packages WordPress 5.4 RC 2
- Bundled Themes: Twenty Twenty content font CSS selector is too important
- REST API: Fix typo in the disable-custom-gradients theme feature description
- Block Editor: Fix visual regression in editor’s color picker
- Bundled Themes: Calendar widget CSS fixes on various Bundled themes
WordPress 5.4 Field Guide
The major changes have been displayed in WordPress 5.4 Field Guide. Users can download the release candidate or try the WordPress Beta Tester plugin to have a detailed look into the world’s most famous content management system.
For more Internet news signup for our newsletters.