Windows Insiders in the Beta Channel and Release Preview Channel can now download the Windows 11 Preview Build 22000.194. This preview build consists of several app refreshes and numerous bug fixes.
- Fixed an issue with contrast theme. Earlier, it was difficult to see the maximize, minimize and close button when the contrast theme was enabled.
- Fixed bluetooth getting crashed when connected with some cetain devices.
- Fixed an issue, that limited some media players to show subtitle under the video, especially the Japanese Language subtitles.
- Fixed and issue that was forcing PCs to bugcheck
- Eliminated the issue with the 3rd party IMEs (Input Method Editors) not displaying characters when inserted to the search box.
- Fixed issues in PowerShell that caused creation of indefinite number of child directories.
- Additionally, Windows 11 Preview Build 22000.194 brings a change regarding system requirements, now the system requirements for installing windows on Virtual Machines (VMs) is same as the physical system. Earlier, Virtual Machines that run Insider Preview builds couldn’t be updated to the latest version. If the minimum system requirements for Windows 11 are met, VMware and Oracle will continue to run. Whereas in Hyper-V, Virtual Machines need to created as a Generation 2 VM. For additional information on Windows 11 system requirements, you can read Microsoft’s blog post.
Additionally, you can check out Microsoft’s Windows Insider Program Documentation to find out what features and updates have been released so far.