On Thursday, Microsoft released the new Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22454 in the Dev Channel. Though the new build doesn’t ship with big new features, it still brings some minor UI changes and bug fixes. Not a big surprise as it is one of the pre-release builds. The Dev Channel testers are getting the build 22454 from Microsoft’s new active development branch.
Windows 11 build 22454 comes with a few minor changes:
- Firstly, a brand new and sleeker context menu has been introduced. When you right click on the Recycle Bin, you will see this menu. You will see icons besides the options.
- New ‘Show more options’ in the File Explorer, you can use it to add something to Quick Access.
- Includes updated version of Korean IME that features new candidate window built with Fluent Design UI standards, an acrylic background and support for dark mode.
- Find my device page in the privacy and security settings, now incorporate links to multiple privacy resources. When you click on the resource link, you will be the redirected to webpage where you can find more details about a particular resource. At the time of writing, there are three privacy resources;
- About these settings and your privacy
- Privacy dashboard
- Privacy Statement
Most Importantly, Microsoft resolved the issue where the system continuously checked for the bugs when the Windows Defender Application Guard was enabled. With Windows 11 build 22454, the issue has been fixed.
You can find the complete list of bug fixes and features here.
Featured Image: Blog.Windows
Looking for more Windows news? Get the latest updates from Microsoft. Stay Tuned!