WHMCS 8.0 will be the upcoming huge version of WHMCS. It will have several new features and supports shared users for customer login and control, advanced IDN support. WHMCS 8.0 will be issued as early as feasible.
Matt Pugh, Founder, and CEO of WHMCS clarified the issues about WHMCS 8.0 on their official blog.
Top features of WHMCS 8.0
Matt Pugh, Founder, and CEO of WHMCS stated these top features of WHMCS 8.0:
- Shared users for client login and management Capability to manage multiple client accounts with a single login credential set. This grants a notable change in the user authentication model for WHMCS and gives on the company’s most extremely demanded open feature request presently.
- A renewed look and feel for the WHMCS admin area offers a thinner, more lightweight and convenient experience on desktop, and an enhanced flexible and touch-friendly experience for mobile and tablet devices.
- Support for Email Sending Providers such as Send grid, MailGun, and Spark post for enhanced email deliverability and authenticity unite with a more powerful bulk email tool that lets better take benefit of email as a way to drive user engagement with your organization.
- Advanced IDN support with the additional purpose to help allow and ease IDN sales besides essential complete support for registration of expanded domain names with Enom and ResellerClub.
- Enhanced support for currencies, with higher limits for the size of numeric values over the stock, and also maintains up to 3 decimal places for tax rates.
Matt Pugh further stated that version 8.0 will bring the new minimum requirements especially PHP 7.2 will be required as a minimum. The WHMCS product will become more resilient for both businesses using it.
He concluded the statement by saying that his team is currently working with ionCube to solve the remaining issues identified in the PHP 7.4 loaders. Mr. Matt said that he is expecting that they will have full compatibility withPHP 7.4.
Looking for moresoftware newsStay tuned for the latest update news, subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest and regular updates.