Juniper Networks, secure AI-driven networks provider declared its fourth extension of AI-driven enterprise to introduce artificial intelligence to the LAN, WLAN, and at present WAN for end-to-end optimization of user experiences and proactive troubleshooting driven by Mist AI. The latest Juniper Mist WAN Assurance service lets clients obtain furthermore more reliable automation and perspicacity in branch locations by AI-driven service level expectations, client-to-cloud event correlation for accelerated error resolution, anomaly detection, and proactive support. The company additionally augments the Juniper Virtual Network Assistant directed by Mist AI with a unique AIOps conversational interface.
The latest interface changes the IT experience from the dashboards and reports real-time communications with continuous drill-downs and proactive suggestions.
Juniper Mist WAN Assurance introduces AI-driven insights for the WAN and branch. It additionally:
- Streams key telemetry data from Juniper SRX devices to the Mist AI engine in the cloud to allow customizable and configurable WAN service levels through which user experiences are optimized
- Works in association with Marvis to correlate events over the LAN, WLAN, and WAN for accelerated error separation and resolution over all domains
- Allows proactive actions as a consequence of exception detection with automated workflows, with a focus on fully self-driving networks from client to cloud
Marvis interactional interface is an improvement to the Juniper Mist Virtual Network Assistant which can further:
- Understands the purpose following the questions and gives worthy results based on its access to a vast knowledge base, with interactive doubts to drill down additional depending on recommended subsequent steps
- Lets users to provide feedback on whether Marvis responded to the right question or delivered the right root cause so that it proceeds to study the fundamental requirement for AI-driven support
- Is developed utilizing open APIs, allowing customers to integrate with IT systems and automate the network with AIOps
For more Network/Internet News. Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest update from network & internet industries.