ImmuniWeb declared that to assist the society during the propagation of crisis the company determined to help the coronavirus affected companies. The company will be giving a bundle of ImmuniWeb solutions for $500000 value for businesses and companies that are moving their workflow into digital space because of coronavirus.
Following is some functionalities ImmuniWeb will deliver:
- Quick identification of external attack perimeter, including unsafe public cloud and APIs, exposed web and mobile apps, exposed databases, and backups.
- Measure and scorecard security and compliance risks in an actionable and easily consumable manner for informed and risk-based security testing and defense.
- Conduct PCI DSS and GDRP audits of business-critical web and mobile apps for all known security and privacy flaws, misconfigurations and weaknesses, including SANS Top 25.
- Recognition of stolen or leaked credentials and other confidential information on the Dark Web, cybercrime marketplaces and web resources like Pastebin.
- Execute constant security monitoring with immediate notifications about rising threats and security issues.
The following is a list of entities that are qualified to get assistance within the program:
- Governmental entities or International organizations in Europe, Canada, US
- Incorporated in Europe, Canada or the US
- With 30% or less of revenue stemming from online sales in 2019
- With 70% or more revenue is to shift online in Q2 2020 because of Covid-19.
- Governmental agencies fighting Covid-19
- Suppliers of medical equipment and essential goods
The businesses or organizations that come in the above criteria can apply by sending the company an email with the reason stating why you need to migrate to an online workspace. The email should further contain a list of all web and mobile apps, cloud or SaaS systems and indicate contact details. The services included by the current program are ImmuniWeb Discovery, On-Demand, and MobileSuite service.
Looking for more cloud news? Signup our newsletter for the latest update