Cloudian declared its latest cloud management solution named HyperIQ. to handle the Cloudian’s storage infrastructure over on-spot and cross-cloud conditions. This solution permits for improved availability and speedup of new deployments for giving simple adjustments to workload requests. In extension to this, Cloudian’s latest solution lets all devices to experience a single administration environment.
- Intelligent monitoring: Full monitoring with real-time interactive dashboards and also the collection of historical information that involves the capacity to slice and dice resource use with the data center, node, services, and more.
- Modifiable dashboards: In accession to pre-configured dashboards, the solution gives the compliance to create self-possessed dashboards from over 100 accessible data panels and penetrate user or storage data at a more granular level.
- Predictive maintenance: Proactive signals for foretelling hardware failures, evaluating maintenance requirements, and withdrawing performance results.
- User behavior analytics: Observe user actions, give insights into usage models like uploads/downloads, API usage, S3 transactions, request sizes, and HTTP response codes, and implement protection and agreement strategies.
- Anomaly detection: Classification of trends and mistakes so that revising procedures can be considered, like building support cases, triggering repairs, or obtaining other remedial actions to assure optimal progress.
- Custom notifications: Custom alerts for enhanced proactive monitoring of applications and flexibility to unite with various notification channels like Slack, OpsGenie, Kafka, and PagerDuty.
- Customer health checks: Personalised monthly health examinations with actionable designs that are based on trends and analysis from the client’s Cloudian infrastructure as well as for analytics from global learning over Cloudian’s install base.
The Hyperstore support is included with observability and monitoring solution. There are two versions of HyperIQ that are accessible as virtual machine ready to be downloaded. The basic version of HyperIQ comes with pre-configured dashboards and is given to Cloudian clients at no additional cost. The other version which is an HyperIQ Enterprise version includes advanced features and costs around at 0.025 cents per GB per month.
For more Cloud News, subscribe to our newsletter for the latest update from network & internet industries.